Verifybee verifies email addresses for your leads, period.
In this article we will see:
How to integrate VerifyBee to your Workspace
The first thing you will need for integration is a VerifyBee API key. Here's how you can get one:
Sign up on VerifyBee and login
Go to API on the left navigation
Create a key and Copy the API key
Go to Integrations Tab → VerifyBee → Select workspace → Paste the API key
Now that you have set up the integration, here is how you can pull in your data:
- Go back to the Dashboard, select the stack that you want to work on, click on the 2nd column, select the option to change column property and connect with the Verifybee API
- Rename the column - say email address (only if you want), then select 'API' as the column property, configure third-party API and pull data (you will be asked to do so)
- Choose the VerifyBee API from your account, then select the particular name that you have given to the VerifyBee API Key. In the next field select the specific API function you want details about. Click apply.
- Put down the email address for which you want the details – you can actually put in the entire list at one go or go one-by-one.
- Click on the refresh arrow in the second column -- you will see the VerifyBee API pulling in accuracy automatically and adding it to the relevant column (you get to decide which data you want to access by selecting it from our data explorer)
Available API Function
1. Verify email Reference Input column: Email Output: Get detailed status about given email address.
You get 100 credits monthly free. One verifier request = 1 credit.
It also have different credits based on its pricing plan:
$99: 25,000 credits/month
$199: 50,000 credits/month
$299: 100K credits/month
$499: 200K credits/month
$699: 500K credits/month
$1099: 1M credits/month
Verify emails: Verify all your emails and leads in a snap.