Clearout is a great way to protect your sender reputation for email marketing. It detects and removes known abuse and spam trap emails, temporary addresses, invalid, syntax errors, toxic and catch-all domains. It's a powerful tool for improving your deliverability, and it also offers you data about your subscribers that can be valued in marketing reports: it appends first & last name, gender, organization & location.
In this article we will see:
How to integrate Clearout to your Workspace
The first thing you will need for integration is a Clearout API key. Here's how you can get one:
Step 1: Sign up on Clearout and login
Step 2: Go to Account Profile and Generate API Token.
Step 3: Copy the API key
Step 4: Go to Integrations Tab → Clearout → Select workspace → Paste the API key
Note: You will get 100 free credit on new signup.
Now that you have set up the integration, here is how you can pull in your data:
- Go back to the Dashboard, select the stack that you want to work on, click on the 2nd column, select the option to change column property and connect with the Clearout API
- Rename the column - say email address (only if you want), then select 'API' as the column property, configure third-party API and pull data (you will be asked to do so)
- Choose the Clearout API from your account, then select the particular name that you have given to the Clearout API Key. In the next field select the specific API function you want details about. Click apply.
- Put down the email address for which you want the details – you can actually put in the entire list at one go or go one-by-one.
- Click on the refresh arrow in the second column -- you will see the Clearout API pulling in accuracy automatically and adding it to the relevant column (you get to decide which data you want to access by selecting it from our data explorer)
Available API Function
1. Verify email with details Get status of a given email with detailed report Reference Input column: Email Output: Email valid or not
You will get 100 free credit on new signup
1 credit = 1 Billable Email