updated 9 months ago
Sharescount.com is a free social share count checker. Track your URL shares in seconds!
In this article we will see:
How to integrate SharedCount to your Workspace
The first thing you will need for integration is a SharedCount API key. Here's how you can get one:
Login or Sign up on SharedCount.
Go to Account Info → Create your SharedCount API key → Copy the API key.
Go to Stackby Dashboard → Integrations Tab → SharedCount → Select workspace → Paste the API key
Note - You get 500 free queries daily on the free plan.
Now that you have set up the integration, here is how you can pull in your data:
- Go back to the Dashboard, select the stack that you want to work on, click on the 2nd column, select the option to change column property and connect with the SharedCount API.
- Rename the column - say Post URL (only if you want), then select 'API' as the column property, configure third-party API and pull data (you will be asked to do so)
- Choose the SharedCount API from your account, then select the particular name that you have given to the SharedCount API Key. In the next field select the specific API function you want details about. Click apply.
- Put down the URL of the Website or the Web Page for which you want the details – you can actually put in the entire list at one go or go one-by-one.
- Click on the refresh arrow in the second column -- you will see the SharedCount API pulling in data automatically and adding it to the relevant column (you get to decide which data you want to access by selecting it from our data explorer)
This is how it will look-
Available API Functions
1. Return Share Count for URL Get social analytics for any URL Reference Input Column: Website URL Output: Social sharing links(Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc) for a given URL