The Stack management page of the Admin Panel lets Stackby admins manage and view information about usage from the base level.
The Stack management home page allows admins to view:
- The ID for each stack connected.
- The ID of the workspace where a specific stack resides.
- The name of the stack created.
- The number of records count within a particular stack.
- The list of collaborators connected with a particular stack.
- The date the base was created.
Below the Collaborators column, you will see the number of users collaborating within that particular stack.