Stacks: Stackby Enterprise Admin Panel
updated 14 days ago
The Stack management page of the Admin Panel lets Stackby admins manage and view information about usage from the base level.
The Stack management home page allows admins to view:
- The ID for each stack connected.
- The ID of the workspace where a specific stack resides.
- The name of the stack created.
- The number of records count within a particular stack.
- The list of collaborators connected with a particular stack.
- The date the base was created.
Below the Collaborators column, you will see the number of users collaborating within that particular stack.