Microsoft Excel Importer
updated about 1 month ago
You can also create a new stack by importing your spreadsheet or Microsoft Excel file. Stackby makes it easy for the end-user to move from other applications by allowing Microsoft Excel imports directly into the stack.
1. From the '+Add Stack' dropdown, select 'Import Data'
2. It will open an 'Import a data' model then choose 'Microsoft Excel'
3. From 'Import data from Microsoft Excel' choose 'Add an excel file'
4. To add an excel file, click ' select file to upload ' then add an excel file which you want and then click 'Upload'
5. Now new stack is created and all of the data has been imported.