Security Practices at Stackby
updated 4 months ago
- Backups: We take data backups every day and it's replicated across multiple availability zones for durability. We also maintain product continuity and disaster recovery plans. We have the ability to restore data from last 35 days.
- User Permissions: On Stackby, you can invite team members on Workspaces, Stacks and Views and give them different permission types (Owner, Creator, Editor, Read-only etc.). Users with permissions, will only access what they're permitted to and their actions will be limited as per those permissions.
- Row level activity history: We also give an ability to see the activity history on each row, based on different pricing tiers. Starts from 2 weeks to 3 years.
- 2FA: We recommend enabling Two-factor authentication (2FA) on your accounts if you're using Password based authentication.
- SSO: We also support SAML-based Single Sign-On and additional enterprise features on our Enterprise plan.
Stackby vets employees and perform background checks before they join the organization in accordance with local laws.
We also maintain separate development and production environments, and follow a rigorous release process to push improvements and new features.
Our systems are also protected with strong passwords, automatic locking and full-disk encryption.
We also manage a bug bounty program to work with security researchers, in identifying and fixing potential security vulnerabilities.