Sync with Google Drive
updated 1 day ago
Sync your Stackby account with Google Drive using our new native integration.
Using this you can directly access your stacks (databases) from your Google Drive folders.
In this article, we will go through-
Here's a video on how you can sync your stacks:
How to sync Stackby and Google Drive?
- Open Stackby and login to your account.
- Goto Account Overview by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select Connect to Google Drive.
- Give Stackby access to your google drive. On a successful connection, the Connect to google drive will get changed to Connected to your google drive.
- Turn on Automatically Sync your stacks to Google Drive.
How you can access Stacks from Google Drive?
On successful connection with Google Drive. It will create a new folder in your Google Drive named 'Stackby' and in that folder, all of your stack links will be present. When you will click on that link it will open your stack in a new tab.