New Importer - Microsoft Excel
updated 3 months ago
We have introduced a new importer - Microsoft Excel.
Compared to the conventional CSV upload, now you can import the complete Excel file in one go. In this, your excel sheets will become tables is Stackby. Using this you can save a lot of your time.
How to use Microsoft Excel Importer -
- Login to your Stackby account or go to your dashboard.
- Click on Add Stack and select Import data
- Select Microsoft Excel and add an Excel File
- Click Upload and you will see a message in the bottom-left corner saying 'Creating Stack'.
- On successful creation, you will see a message in the bottom-left corner saying 'Stack Added' and you can find your stack in your workspace with the same name as your excel file.
Note: You can also add an excel file to create a table, you need to just select 'Import Data' --> Microsoft Excel at the time of table creation.